Friday, July 17, 2009

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge 10


Here is my entry for the ever talented Makeesha Byl's Inkspiration sketch challenge. Link here for all the other fabby entries and the details http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/index.php/2009/07/10/inkspirations-sketch-challenge-10/ . Love the sketch! I realized this week I don't have enough masculine birthday cards, so in an attempt to remedy that, here this is! Check out the flame closely, I multilayered the stamp with Really Rust, Ruby Red and Barely Bananna to try to mimic a flame closer.

Ingredients (all SU! unless otherwise noted):
Barely Bananna CS, Classic Ink, Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink, CS, Ribbon from unknown source, Really Rust Classic Ink, Ruby Red CS, Classic Ink, Basic Grey Classic Ink, Ribbon from SU! I think it is Ridinghood Red (?!?)...I removed it....lovingly....from a cello bag I received, blue staples and DSP from Dollarama, Big Birthday Candle Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment