Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MOJO 98, SPCC #9, and well, a little hint...




I have a good friend who moved from my street to a few streets over 2 years ago, and though it didn't make it impossible to see her anymore, our visits certainly declined. I missed her, and the kids surely missed each other. Well, she's back! They have just built a house closer than their original one on our street, and the move in date was two days ago. I didn't stamp the "Hello Baby" part to the sentiment, but did find the "{welcome home}" perfect for them...they are "home" now! So welcome back old friends, glad to have you so close again!




This card was made for two challenges, the Mojo Monday sketch challenge http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/08/mojo-monday-98-contest.html and the SPCC color challenge http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/08/spcc-9.html Go on over and check out both of these links to see the inspiration and all the other gorgeous entries.




And now for my daily hint.....Come back here Friday to get some exciting news!!! But that's not the ONLY place my excitement will be posted....start trolling through all my fave sites and maybe you can find it before it's posted here!!!! Hee Hee!




Ingredients (all SU! unless otherwise noted):


Sweet Little Sentiments Stamp Set, A Tree For All Seasons Stamp Set, Barely Banana CS, Pretty In Pink CS and Classic Ink, Orchid Opulence Classic Ink, Close to Cocoa CS and Classic Ink, So Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Slit Punch, Aqua Painter, Rhinestones from Michaels, Pop Dots and Adhesive from Dollarama, Twine from unknown source, embossing folder unknown it was just in my scrap bin!

13 comments:

  1. Great job! Thanks for playing along!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The textured background is wonderful with the small stamped image and bling. And did I mention that I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is perfect!
    You made the colours look so natural together.
    Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ribbon and bling. Way to rock this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous stamp - love the gems around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I think I know what your news will be, but I can't wait to find out!!
    Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing YOUR fave sites are MY faves too -- I'm off to figure out your clues.

    Love this card, btw!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!

    Heidi SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. this card is lovely, the tag on the ribbon looks great

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card! Yay your friends are back! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Robbyn! I love the little tree :O)
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete