Monday, August 3, 2009

OCCC, SFYTT (and a tease....)


Happy Holiday Monday to all my Canadian friends! Here's another card for two challenges...the first is the sketch from Jen del Muro's "I{heart}2stamp" site, link here for the sketch and to see all the other gorgeous entries http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/08/01/first-saturday-of-the-month-anni-verve-sary-blog-hop/ The second challenge comes from the Our Creative Corner August host, Loretta Locke, who challenges us to make a card based on the following statement “When I am old I shall wear Purple”. Link here for the rules and other fabby interpretations http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2009/08/occ-challenge-color-challenge.html
And for my teaser...keep peeking back....some exciting news coming this Friday....and, well, SOMETHING about this card reminds me of the Friday post!!!!!
Ingredients: (all SU! unless otherwise noted)
Lots of Thoughts Stamp Set, Whisper White CS, Lovely Lilac CS and Classic Ink, DSP from Dollarama, Cutterbee Bugs paper piercing tool, flower from Prima Donna Trini Bright Set, Button from Forever in Time.

1 comment: