Saturday, August 8, 2009

SPCC #1

Hi all,




I've got a terribly busy weekend happening, and week ahead, so I will be posting some old Flikr posts, with a few new posts mixed in. I've just started my blog in July '09, prior to that had been using Flikr exclusively to enter challenges. I've been wanting to bring old posts over, but don't know a way to do it easily (if anyone can tell me...please reply! I'd love to learn how) so am thinking when I don't have something to post this may be the way to do it...one post at a time!




Anyway...here goes onto the direct wording from Flikr now, hope you are all having a great weekend!


Hugs,


Robbyn




Here is my entry for the SPCC #1 (completed late, so not on the blog). The deets and other entries can be seen here spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/06/color-combo-1.html




Ingredients (All SU! unless otherwise noted):


So Saffron CS, 5/8" ribbon, Brilliant Blue CS, Classic Ink stamped off 2x, Chocolate Chip CS, Classic Ink, Old Olive Classic Ink stamped off 2x, scallop punch, Eat Cake Stamp Set, Tea Party DSP, Glassy Glaze, pop dots, glue dots, tape, Versa Marker, Chocolate Ribbon from Michaels, Twine from unknown source, HBD letters cut from Making Memories Slice Cartridge, Happy Birthday glass bead from Mixed Messages, Buttons from Forever in Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment