Thursday, September 10, 2009

AMYRS74

And yet another masculine Birthday card! In my previous post I was saying that apparently I had used the stash I had going. I needed to find some for a friend last night, and lo and behold...I had lots of feminine ones, and children's cards, but none specifically for the men out there! So, here goes another one with the gorgeous "To the Nines" DSP.

The sketch comes from Amy Rysavy's Prairie Paper and Ink site (click here for the sketch and other beautacious entries http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2009/09/friday-sketch-sept-409.html ). While you are there, be sure to peek around her site a bit, she's just released some new super fun stamps that I have my eye on!!!

Ingredients (all SU! unless otherwise noted):
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, 5/8" ribbon and Stampin' Write, Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write, Kraft CS, Big Birthday Candle stamp set, To the Nines DSP, Invitation Builder stamp set from Paper Salon, adhesive from Dollarama.

No comments:

Post a Comment