Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy 1st day of School!




I think I can hear a lot of parents whooping for joy! ;o) It's the 1st day of school for those in my neck of the woods, and I am sure there is a lot of mixed emotions out there! Though I could have my kids home with me all day, every day, I am looking forward to a bit of routine coming back to my life. Anyway...this is the card I made my 2, and all my nieces and nephews to welcome them back to the school year. Click on the photo to get a closer look, the stamp I used is from Michaels, and says "Back to School" all around the apple. And, of course, the inspiration for the whole card is that darling "apple" ribbon.





Ingredients (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned):


Whisper White CS, Green Galore CS and Classic Ink, Real Red CS and Classic Ink, Scallop Punch, Ribbon and stamp set from Michaels, Creative Memories corner rounder, 1" and 1 1/2" circle punch from Marvy, Buttons from Forever in Time, Twine from unknown source.

No comments:

Post a Comment