Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh. My. Word.







Has anyone seen this yet??? I have to start by saying this is NOT my creation, this was created by the super talented Andrea Walford, who is selling the "Christmas Jingle Tri-Shutter Album" Kit from her on-line store. Click here for waaaaaaay better photos and a video that gives this creation the up close details it deserves http://andreawalford.com/?p=3032
***
Now, back to OH. MY. WORD. The kit arrived to me in the mail last week, and I finally had a chance to sit down and play with it this morning. I decorated mine exactly like Andrea's, but there is so much product left over you certainly could embellish another one (or two!), or with different making memories kits, this could be adapted to anything...weddings, baby albums, birthdays etc. etc. etc. The possibilities are endless!
***
I haven't ordered many classes or kits on line, and this was the first time I have ordered from Andrea. Right from the initial contact the process was easy peasy, and when the kit arrived, I have to say I was incredibly impressed with the professional way it was packaged, the written instructions are exact, and the DVD was a pleasure to watch. If any of you are on the look out for something like this, I definitely give the whole shebang a two thumbs up!
***
Now stop listening (reading ;o) to me ramble...and go check out Andrea's site for yourselves!
Hugs,
Robbyn



No comments:

Post a Comment