Saturday, September 26, 2009

SPCC Christmas Color Combo #4

The weather has gotten crisp and chilly here, and it's doing NOTHING to dampen my Christmas Spirit!!! I made this card for Samantha's SPCC Christmas Color Combo #4 (Click here for the swatch, and other fabby entries http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/09/christmas-color-combo-4.html ), and I must admit, I LOVE it!!! Click on it to get up close and personal, you can't get the full glitter effect until you do.

***

Ingredients (all SU! unless otherwise noted):

Pixie Pink CS and Classic Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Candy Lane DSP, Close to Cocoa Classic Ink, It's Snow Time Stamp Set, Ribbon from Michaels, Glue pen and pop dots from Dollarama, Glitter from unknown source, Fa La La Slice Cartridge.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, R!!! I love the little window shape you made :O)
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    Scrapmaster's Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been featured :O)
    Check it out: http://thescrapmaster.blogpot.com
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    Scrapmaster's Paradise

    ReplyDelete