Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy (belated) Halloween!




So. I've done something I thought I'd never do...although I appreciate seeing photos of other bloggers children, I've never posted my own. While I've consciously made this decision for many reasons (privacy issues, safety issues, reinforcing to the children what is and isn't appropriate for them to post etc.)I've decided to bend my rule today. After all...I don't think this is a recognizable child without the makeup!!!

L'il C decided she wanted to be the alien from the SU! Greetings Earthling stamp set. She picked the colors, and off we went to being creative. We made the simple gift tag last night to illustrate the original intention, and I must say we were super impressed! Hope you all enjoy it!

Ingredients: (all SU!)
Green Galore CS, Basic Black Classic Ink, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Too adorable!!!! And you matched the stamp so well, lol! How long did it take to wash off all that makeup, I wonder?

    tfs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete