Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Helloooooo???


Hi there blog buddies!

I am here! And well! And, well....MOVING! I know, poor excuse for the lack of posts, but I sold my house really quickly, and had no where to move to! Talk about a stressful 2 weeks of house hunting! Well, as all things do, this worked out the way it was supposed to, and I did purchase a new home with absolutely all of my "requirements" in it! The catch....we couldn't make the closing dates match, so we are moving in with my parents for a month...it'll be tight (3 adults, 2 kidlets, 3 dogs, in a beautiful but "retirement sized" condo!) but definitely do-able. And really, I think once the packing, sorting, storing, moving, donating etc etc etc ends, and we end up there for the month, I will be back to posting frequently! Ahhhh....looking forward to it! ;o)

As it is...I was thrilled to get a request for a 50th Birthday card, so I was "forced" to be creative for an evening. Boy did that feel great! Without further chattering...here are the deets:


Ingredients:
SU! basic Black CS, SU! DSP Tea Party, SU! Pretty in Pink Classic Ink, Silver paper and "woven" type silver paper (I'm sure there is a better name for it than that!) from the The Japanese Paper Factory, Slice cartridges FaLaLa and Spring, Paper Place "Father's Day" stamp set, Color Box silver ink, the "0" charm is from a necklace by Avon...the card recipient can cut it off (I sewed it on with black thread so you can't see it) and voila! A beautiful pendant to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment