Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Monkey!



I'm sure everyone has a Little Monkey who could use a cutie card like this! My littlest Monkey turns 9 in 2 weeks! I can't believe how fast time goes, how on EARTH did L'il C get to be 9??? Eeks! Anyway, this is a perfect card for her, and I am even thinking Party Theme here....I'll keep you posted if I do manage to pull off what I am thinking!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Creamy Caramel Classic Ink, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write, Dusty Durango Stampin' Write, CS and polka Dot Ribbon, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write and CS, Whisper White CS, Scallop Punch, Eat Cake Stamp Set, Sock Monkey Stamp Set, 1 1/2" Circle Punch by Marvy, Dots Sizzix Embossing Folder, Making Memories Corner Rounder.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!!!
    I like the ribbon and the funny monkies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, what great inspiration for me to use this stamp set that has been collecting dust for way to long... :(

    ReplyDelete