Friday, January 22, 2010

Mojo Monday 121





Hi Friends! How totally cute is this little gift? A co-worker has resigned, and so I made this set for her. There is a gift card to go in the tin, but I wanted you to see all the deets, so left it out for the photos. Also, after I made everything, I realized "Thanks" may not be the #1 choice of sentiments to use to send off a co-worker. However, she's been with us a relatively short time, and could be relied on to do her job without worry, stress, or the rest of the team checking up on her. That's pretty rare for us to find someone who can blend in right from day one, and be relied on to know when she needed to ask for guidance. She was a pleasure to work with, and I guess all these thoughts were rolling around in my mind when I made the card, and really, I wanted to say "Thanks!" for all that. Until I realized I probably should have said..."good luck", or "Congratulations", or even "We'll miss you"....something other than a lame'o "thanks" Duh. Well, I guess I'll have to write that all in the card so she gets why it says what it does.....

And, so without further blabbering....Good luck "K", we'll miss you, congrats on your big move!!!

And, also? I should mention the sketch comes from the Mojo Monday site, be sure to check it out!!! It's for last weeks sketch (#121), which I loved so much I used it again, however, I think it's too late to post.

Ingredients: (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Delicate Dots DSP, Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set, Certainly Celery Classic Ink, Bashful Blue Classic Ink, Pink Passion Craft Ink, Glassy Glaze EP, Whisper White CS, 5/8" So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Making Memories Corner Rounder, 1" Marvy Circle Punch, Tin from Michaels, "Thanks" stamp from Studio G, Gems Recollections for Michaels, Chipboard Letters Forever in Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment