Monday, February 15, 2010

SPCC 35




Hey there! Isn't this a fun color combo? Thanks to Samantha from SPCC for coming up with the combo for this weeks challenge! Head on over to SPCC to check out the rules, all the other Diva's creations, the other fabby entries and the PRIZE PACK! Woohoo! Again, thanks to Samantha for being the sole sponsor at SPCC.

I must admit when I saw this combo I was thinking fancy summer drinks and lots of Crystal Effects, but maybe that's my mid winter blues kicking in?!? ;o) Anyway, as it turned out, I needed a Birthday card for my BFF's daughter, so here it is! (and I still got to use my Crystal Effects!)Happy 2nd Birthday G-Girl!

Ingredients: (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Green Galore CS, Only Orange CS, Summer Sun CS, Crystal Effects, Marvy 1" square punch, Gelly Roll White Gel Pen, Fa La La Slice Cartridge, Flowers by Prima Marketing in their "Trini Bright" color collection.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!

    Please check out my blog candy and NEW color combo challenge at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Robbyn!!!
    I like the stitchings and the number, it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The squares are such a fun background for that luscious 2 (looks like lime sherbet!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Robbyn!

    EmilY-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun combo and super fun card!!! Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby card!!!! I love the chipboard and flower together.

    Deanne SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Great idea to layer the two on the flower!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. THanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete