Monday, March 1, 2010

SPCC 37




Hi everyone! Isn't this a delish color combo? Thanks to Samantha, at SPCC for picking such an inspirational color. I had to put my thinking cap on for this one, but I must admit I LOVE the end result! And, thanks also for offering such a fantastic prize Samantha! I adore those Sweet Pea Stitched Felt embellies! Sooo beautiful! Ok, ladies, head on over to the site to check out the rest of the Diva's samples, and all the other gorgeous entries. Please join us, and post your own creation, we'd love to see it!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Night of Navy CS and Classic Ink, Pumpkin Pie CS and Classic Ink, So Saffron CS, Brilliant Blue CS, Fresh Cuts Stamp Set, buttons from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. LOVEEEE your card!

    Please check out my Design Team Call and NEW Challenge Blog: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gorgeous card just shines! I love the button-centered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your card is gorgeous the night of navy is stunning on this layout...I find these colors so difficult to work with but here you have inspired me...and yes butterflies in snow globes would be delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a beautiful card! Love it Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! the blue really stands out. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Diva.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. An elegant card - great job with these colors!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great! i love the great stamps!
    -Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete