Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tink Spirit!




How fun is this??? I have to tell you, EVERY TIME I get into the shower I see L'il C's body wash, and start to imagine the cards I would make with this color combo and LO. Is that a sign I am waaaay too addicted to paper crafts??? (Come back tomorrow when I pull out the kleenex box ;0) Anyway, I really think I will use this color combo (Only Orange, Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore, Gable Green, Whisper White and Basic Black)and/or LO again, and again...I can see so many possibilities with this! Birthday, Easter, Christmas, Just Because, Thinking of You.....etc etc etc.

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Only Orange CS, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Green Galore CS, Gable Green CS, Basic Black CS, Stems and Silhouettes Wheel Stamp, Made 2 Last Stamp Set, Versa Mark, Detail White EP, Heat Tool, Pop Dots, Slice Basics 1 and Spring Cartridge, Pattern Play Stamp Set by Paper Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment