Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Class 2010



Hi all! These are the items we made in the Mom'n'Me Easter Class this past weekend. We had 5 girls here, ranging from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8. I have to say, I was so impressed with each and every project the girls created! There were so many fun variations, they all looked gorgeous! (I'm going to admit it here...the oldest girl taught me a new way to use an old punch! Love that these girls can bring new "eyes" to my old habits!!!)

We made 4 projects, we started with the Easter Bunny Chocolate slider, moved on to the "to go" egg decorating kit (in the bag that doesn't show up too clearly), made 3 egg wrappers (although one mom pointed out they'd make fabbo napkin holders!), and the frame with the hidden Easter Bunny. It was a great class, thanks girls (and Moms!) for making it so fun!

1 comment:

  1. These projects are sooo cute Robbyn! When you have a little time, stop in at my blog to pick up an award I have for you!

    ReplyDelete