Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Hi all! Have you been to the first ever SPCC blog hop yet? If not, click here to start it...seriously something you don't want to miss! The Diva's created fantastic samples, and there are great prizes to be won! Please create your own entry and post it to the SPCC site, I can't wait to see what you some up with!

Anyway...Samantha posted the colors and "green" challenge for us (use something recycled a.k.a. "green" to make a project), and I literally ran for the studio stairs to start creating. I made this card, which I LOVED, and was so proud of. Problem being??? Uh, I ran with the "green" theme (recycled paint chips)...HOWEVER I totally neglected the actual color scheme and just made up my own! EEKS! The next day I wandered back into the studio and created my "official" entry, but here's the one that was the inspiration! ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Very Vanilla CS, Old Olive Classic Ink, Fresh Cuts Stamp Set, Heart to Heart Punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Paint chip from Behr

2 comments:

  1. This card has such a simple elegance. Great job!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your recycled items!
    Also, thanks for your nice comment on my blog for the house mouse challenge. It is very much appreciated.
    Sharon
    aka celticrafter

    ReplyDelete