Sunday, May 2, 2010

Eeeks! Totally cute!!!





Hey ladies! Isn't this a super cute project or what? I am in love with it! My BFF's daughter turned 4, and this was her present. She desperately wants the Build a Bear Monkey, so we tucked a gift card into the tin, and she can go create until her heart is content!

I'm not posting an ingredients list, merely because I don't know the names of all the products I used. My Upline owns the Build a Bear dies, (I think I used the SU! Bear, and SU! Beary Essentials, but could be totally wrong) so I spent an eve there eons ago cutting things out of random paper. Basically, stick a bear to each lid, cover with "packing tape" to "laminate" them on. Add bits of magnet to the backs of the clothes, decorate the tin (I can tell you I used Taken with Teal CS and Classic Ink, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain Ribbon and Real Red 3/4" Grosgrain Polka Dot Ribbon, Very Vanilla CS, Big Birthday Candle Stamp Set, and School Book Serif Alphabet Stamp Set everything else is scraps left over from who knows where!) and VOILA! Your very own portable Build a Bear paper doll kit! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment