Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grade 5 Mother's Day Project



Hi all! I created these for my brothers grade 5 class to make for Mother's Day presents. I wanted a "boy" version and a "girl" version, although, of course they can make any version they choose! Also, as a note, I've made the executive decision that the frame on the left is the one we will be using...someone (namely me!) will get lacerated trying to put the frame on the right assembled!

ps-These pretties will be one of the projects made at my Mom'n'Me Mothers Day Class (May 1, 1:00-3:00) ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Whisper White CS, Classic Inks: (Boys) Sahara Sand, Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (Girls)Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, So Saffron, Stamps: (Boys) Extreme Elements, (Girls)Enjoy Every Moment, Best Wishes and More, Just B, Season of Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment