Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MARVELO{US}


Morning Ladies! I hate to pick favorites, but this one may be my fave mini card I've made so far! To be honest, I was NOT loving it, until I pulled out that ribbon, and stapler, and gave it a bit of attitude! LOL! I will continue to highlight the new items used from the soon to be released Summer Mini Catalogue (May 1 - Aug. 31)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Very Vanilla CS, In a Word Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write and 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Dusty Durango Stampin' Write and 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write and 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Staples (from my office supplies)

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Robbyn!!
    I like how you fixed the ribbon, great, and the hearts are very cute

    ReplyDelete