Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Treats


Here is a little book mark/gift tag I made for a swap recently. Generally I like my bookmarks to be 2"x6", but when I made this guy that size (tapered in at the bottom, and with rounded corners)...he looked more like a carrot with chicken pox, than a strawberry! So, I shortened him up, and turned him back to a "Strawberry Short Bookmark" ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Ruby Red CS and Classic Ink, Old Olive CS and 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Sweet Little Sentiments Stamp Set, Scallop Circle Punch, hole puncher from my office supplies, embossing folder from my crafty stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbyn
    I was very busy these last weeks, too much work!!!
    ...but thank you for remember me ^_^

    I love this book mark, very original!!!

    ReplyDelete