Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello, friends!


Hi all! Sorry for the disappearing act...we went on holidays, and returned to a full non stop week of work. No time to create! :o( Anyway, I am back with this elegant card. The inspiration came from the wallpaper in the hallways at 2 separate apartment buildings I had to go to this weekend...funny it caught my eye both times! I wished I had a camera with me to snap a pic, but I didn't...you'll have to trust me that it was truly elegantly gorgeous!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Basic Grey CS, Basic Black CS, Bashful Blue Craft Ink (I only used the craft as my Classic Pad was upstairs and I was too lazy to walk up and get it! ;o), Artistic Etchings Stamp Set, Black Ribbon from my crafty stash...I think it came on a BDay present I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment