Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Fun!


Here is another card I CASED from Stamp 4 Fun. The creator of this card was my sideline, Dion. The only things I've changed are the gem in the centre, and my CS is not textured. It's such a fun cheery card, this was one of the cards we created in this months card classes. Plus...it uses the super summery Tropical Party Stamp Set, and Island Oasis DSP which are only available until August 31 in the summer mini. If these items are "must haves" for you, let me know and I'll place an order for you!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Tempting Turquoise CS, Old Olive Classic Ink, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Tropical Party Stamp Set, Island Oasis DSP, Gem from my crafty stash

No comments:

Post a Comment