Friday, October 15, 2010

Bride Of Frankenstein



Hello! Before you read another word, go check THIS out!!! Isn't she so stinkin' cute?!? I LOVE her, and would have copied her identically, except I didn't have some of the original products used, so I altered what I had to suit! I wanna get me some glittery dewy eyed eyelashes now!!! ;o) Thanks to Diana for sharing her amazing creativity with the rest of the world!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Old Olive CS and 5/4" Satin Ribbon, Whisper White CS, Basic Black CS and 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Write, and Classic Ink, Basic Grey CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Polka Dot Background Stamp, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Crimper, White Gel Pen, Gem and Floral Wire from my crafty stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the "link-love" and shout out. You are too kind. I really like your take on Mrs. Frankie, the ribbon in the "hair" is awesome. Happy Haunting. Diana

    ReplyDelete