Sunday, October 10, 2010

CASE-ing myself!


Happy Sunday everyone! I loved the card that I posted yesterday so much, that I made it again...just in different colors! I can see this becoming a fave, and with Stampin' Up's! NEW Color Coach, it is totally fool proof! Have you all had a real life look at the Color Coach? It is absolutely fantastic, and I must admit I use it a LOT! Have an idea, a design, a stamp set, a feel you want to give your card? Flip through the Color Coach for a few seconds, and BOOM! There is the perfect color combo for your project!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White Card Stock, So Saffron CS, Classic Ink and 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Always Artichoke Classic Ink, Cajun Craze Classic Ink, Day of Gratitude Stamp Set, Thank you Kindly Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment