Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Pumpkin


Hi all! Thanksgiving is over, and I am starting on the Halloween treats! Usually over the Thanksgiving weekend my family gets together, picks pumpkins and has a carving contest. However, we didn't get to it this year, as the only day it rained all weekend, was the day we had planned to go pumpkin picking! In anticipation however, I had my pumpkin "bits" all together so I could finish mine quickly and help Big C and L'il C with their carving. As it turned out, mine was the only one bought (and decorated!), so I am a few steps ahead of the game! LOL! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Robbyn

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Whisper White CS, Basic Black CS, So Saffron CS, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Basic Grey Classic Ink, Two Step Owl Extra Large Punch, Bitty Bat Large Punch, Pumpkin, floral wire, white gel pen, witch cut out and grave stone cut outs from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment