Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Poop!


Good morning everyone! Aren't these little Halloween treats super cute? I will be tucking them into the kiddies school bags tomorrow as a special surprise. The poem (it's teensy, I know! If I were making them for sales, I'd definitely make the font larger!) says;

I started to carve a pumpkin,
with my carving knife and scoop.
But the pumpkin got so scared,
he had a little poop!

It looked so cute and funny,
just like a candy treat.
So I'm sharing it with you now,
because you are so sweet!

Most of the pumpkin is made from punches...the eyes are the small circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, the stem (its the birds wing, just trimmed) and leaves come from the Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, , the pumpkin is the 1 3/4" Circle Extra Large Punch punched out once and cut in half, and again and then hand cut the centre oval from it, and the mouth is half of the 1" Circle Medium Punch, and then teeth cut out of it. The SU! punches sure made this project quick to assemble!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Cast-A-Spell DSP (retired), Pumpkin Pie CS, Basic Black CS, Old Olive CS, Always Artichoke Classic Ink, Cajun Craze Classic Ink, Basic Grey Classic Ink, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Extra Large Punch, 1" Circle Medium Punch, poem from Organized Christmas and was printed on office paper.

1 comment:

  1. Robbyn ... I LOVE (capital letters!) all your Hallowe'en projects - any chance you can bring them to Stamp4Fun on Saturday to make up a Hallowe'en display for all the team to see?

    I'll even provide a black backdrop so you can hang that beautiful banner (pretty please???)

    ReplyDelete