Sunday, October 3, 2010

World Card Making Day, Project #1


Hello Ladies! A quick post today, as I am expecting the doorbell to start ringing shortly. We are celebrating World Card Making Day today, and I thought I'd share one of the 5 gifts cards and folders I designed for my guests to make. Peek back all week, as I will get to posting the others as well. Hope you enjoy them, and I hope my friends enjoy making them! LOL! The idea for the following 5 envelope/folder/3x3" card holders was demo'd at Convention (with a thank you theme...that would work great as a gift too!), and while I wasn't there, one of my sidelines was, and I saw her sample.

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Envelope from office supplies, Whisper White CS, Certainly Celery CS, Classic Ink, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired) and DSP (also retired), Contempo Christmas Stamp Set, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Petals Aplenty Embossing Folder, gems from my crafty stash, 3x3" Square Envelopes (not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment