Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anna's "Meet Up" Card Class

Good morning everyone! I am veering off the Christmas Countdown posts for a little bit this morning, however, be sure to check back this afternoon for today's gift from Debbie Bean.

A friend of mine asked me to come to her Meet Up Group this past Friday, to make some cards with them, so below are photos of all 4 cards. They were a hit, and all the ladies (and 2 young girls!) did a fantastic job with them. Thanks Anna, it was so fun getting to stamp with your friends!


This card was adapted from one I'd seen through my upline, Donna. Not sure if she was the creator, but I did get the idea from her.

Ingredients:(All SU!)
Old Olive CS, Very Vanilla CS, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink, Always Artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Jolly Holiday DSP, Delightful Decorations Stamp Set, Ornament Extra Large Punch


This card was adapted from one I made at Stampinpalooza this past October.

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Crumb Cake CS, Real Red CS, Whisper White CS, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Two Way Glue Pen, Iridescent Glitter and "Joy" from my crafty stash


This card was simplified for the masses :o) from one Andrea Walford posted here.

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Baja Breeze CS and Stampin' Write, Whisper White CS, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Black Stayz On Ink, Real Red CS, Stampin' Write and 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Soft Suede Stampin' Write, A Cute Christmas Stamp Set.


This card is one I make all the time. I love its elegance and simplicity, and to be honest, it is always the most loved at any card party I am at! I am sure there are several variations out there, but this one has been created by myself. I've made this card in Almost Amethyst (retired), Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink, and it is stunning each time. This is the first time I've put it together in black.

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Basic Black CS, Whisper White CS, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Contempo Christmas Stamp Set, Basic Rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment