Wednesday, December 22, 2010

B Fabulous


Hey all....here is another custom order I had for Christmas. A friend of mine and her mom own MommaMar, and Sarah ordered her mom a "B Fabulous" tile for Christmas in their signature colors. BOTH of these ladies ARE fabulous, and each deserve one of these tiles! Aren't they GORGEOUS?!? (Oops. re-reading this, I realize it sounds as though I am talking about the tiles being gorgeous, in fact I am talking about Sarah and her Mom, and I am assuming you have all popped over to her site to prove me right. Having said all that, the tile is gorgeous too, no? Hee hee!) Has anyone tried Gingerbread Scones before? TOTALLY worth eating, but maybe not so much for sharing ;o) Just an FYI, Mar hand knit all the green mittens in that last photo! AMAZING!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Just B Stamp Set (retired), Kindred Spirit Stamp Set (retired), Basic Black Craft Ink, Gable Green Craft Ink (retired), Glassy Glaze (retired), tile from my local Home Improvement Store.

OK...I realize most of my ingredients are retired. I (obviously) still own and use them, as they are SU! fave's of mine. If you are interested in doing a class at my home, or yours using these products, please contact me...I'd be happy to share my love of stamping with you! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment