Monday, December 27, 2010

Bingemans Water Park Passes


Morning everyone, and Happy Post Christmas Week to you all! I hope you had a fantastic time, doing what ever it is you do over the holidays. I didn't post this project before the holidays, as it was a gift I was asked to make for someone else. There is a super fun water park here in town, and when you buy a seasons pass, you can't actually give the pass itself until May 1st. So...courtesy Stampin' Up! paper and ink, and a bit of clear mat-tack, we have some substitute cards that were wrapped and given as the gift! Hope you enjoy, I hear they were a hit with the recipients!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Marina Mist CS, Bashful Blue CS, Whisper White CS, 2 Way Glue Pen, Not Quite Navy Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Color Spritzer Tool, Stamps, Mat-Tack and Glitter from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment