Thursday, December 30, 2010

just pawsing to say thanks


How cute is this puppy??? LOVE HIM!!! My mom and dad have a Miniature Schnauzer named Max, and he looks an awful lot like this image. Needless to say, when I first saw the Friends Fur-Ever set, I knew one day it would have to follow me home.... ;o) This card was created as a thank you for Max's groomer, the inside reads "just pawsing to say thanks". I hope she likes it!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Real Red CS, Stampin' Write, and Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, Marina Mist CS and Classic Ink, Basic Grey Classic Ink, Black Stayz on Ink, Friends Fur-Ever Stamp Set, Eat Cake Stamp Set (retired), Aqua Painter, Crystal Effects, Scallop Square Extra Large Punch, ribbon, white gel pen and thread from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment