Friday, January 7, 2011

Artful*Inkers Design Team, Birthday Cards

Good morning everyone! The Artful*Inkers Design Team is in full swing displaying our cards made with the suites we were assigned. The suites come from the new Mini Catty which went LIVE January 4th. (Eeeks! So gorgeous, have you seen the catty??? Call me to set up a workshop so you can earn some of this product for FREE!) I've been selected to show you all the Botanical Gazette Suite, so here is the final project I am sharing:




I just love having little sets of 3x3 cards ready to gift to others! And really, aren't these the cutest? I have a set of my own on the go too!

That concludes my postings for the Artful*Inkers DT under the Birthday Cards category, but then the schedule is as follows:

Jan. 15, Valentines Day
Feb. 1, All things "book like"
Feb. 15, 3D Items
Mar. 1 to Mar. 30 Anything we desire!

Please visit the rest of my super creative DT girls, to see the other suites in action!
Jessica, shows off the Hugs and Kisses Suite
Janessa, shows off the Springtime Vintage Suite
Dion, shows off the Bring on the Cake Suite
Michelle, shows off the Oh Sew Suite

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White CS and Mini Square Envelopes, Corner Rounder, Nature Walk Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Basic Black Classic Ink and 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Black Stayz On Ink, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

No comments:

Post a Comment