Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Artful*Inkers DT "All Things Book Like"

Good morning everyone! Today is the release of the Artful*Inkers Design Team "All Things Book Like" series! Our projects were made with the suites we were assigned. The suites come from the new Mini Catty which went LIVE January 4th. (Eeeks! So gorgeous, have you seen the catty??? Call me to set up a workshop so you can earn some of this product for FREE!) I've been selected to show you all the Botanical Gazette Suite, so here is the first "book like" project I am sharing:



Now, I did use some retired product on this project for a few reasons. The first is that it's my personal 2011 journal (how could I resist that GORGEOUS DSP???) and I wanted it "just so", even WITH retired product, and the second reason is frankly, I am a TERRIBLE accessory "hoarder"!!! I order gorgeous accessories, and then want to SAVE them vs. use them, and then I end up with a ton of left over buttons, brads etc. One of my goals this year is to USE these items up, so I am sure you will be seeing more to come! :o) Needless to say, you all could create this project easily with current products too.

For the next few days, I will continue to post "All Things Book Like", and then the Design Team schedule is as follows:

Feb. 15, 3D Items
Mar. 1 to Mar. 30 Anything we desire!

Please visit the rest of my super creative DT girls, to see the other suites in action!
Jessica, shows off the Hugs and Kisses Suite
Janessa, shows off the Springtime Vintage Suite
Dion, shows off the Bring on the Cake Suite
Michelle, shows off the Oh Sew Suite

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Botanical Gazette DSP, Clearly For You Stamp Set, Bevelled Window Panes, Marina Mist and Old Olive Classic Ink, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Spiral Border Punch, Latte Buttons (retired), twine and # stamps are from my crafty stash.

1 comment:

  1. As always, Robbyn ... it's a joy to visit your blog and see what you've designed. I really love this journal cover and the Designer Papers you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete