Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Valen-TIME'S day!!! ;o)


Corny, right??? Sorry girls, I could NOT resist! ;o) My main floor powder room, has a spot to display stamped clocks. I had my Christmas clock there until this past weekend, when I finally got around to stamping a new one. The inspiration came from the gorgeous card one of my sidelines (Ruth Hill) created for our last team meeting swaps. Looking at the 2 items side by side, I am thinking I need to add some of that uber sweet Pom Pom Trim to my next Stampin' Up! order to embellish the frame!!!

Clock Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Versa Mark Ink, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Melon Mambo Classic Ink, Tangerine Tango Classic Ink, I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set, Heat Tool, gems from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment