Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Artful Inkers Design Team Post


Morning everyone! Here is another post for the Artful Inkers Design Team. Four of my team mates were selected to showcase 1 Suite from the current Occasions Mini. I was fortunate enough to get my pick of the Nature's Walk Suite...I love this suite, the designer papers are gorgeous, the stamp sets are beautiful and the color combo is so soothing. Love it! Anyway, today I made a little paper basket from the DSP and some Not Quite Navy Ribbon. The template for the basket came from a magazine quite a while ago, I just can't remember which one! It may have been Chatelaine, Canadian Living, or even Modern Dog! Sorry not to have been more helpful with that, my searches are coming up empty, but I am sure it wasn't a stamping mag!

Be sure to check out my team mates to see all the other Suite's in action!
Jessica, shows off the Hugs and Kisses Suite
Janessa, shows off the Springtime Vintage Suite
Dion, shows off the Bring on the Cake Suite
Michelle, shows off the Oh Sew Suite

1 comment:

  1. beautiful and sweet Robbyn!!
    I love the detail of the loops, gorgeous and great work like ever
    hugs

    ReplyDelete