Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Congratulations!


My NEW Summer Mini Catalogue JUST arrived on Friday, and has so many gorgeous stamps, color combos, accessories, papers, punches and IDEAS, that I really wanted it all, and wanted it NOW to start playing. Instead...I took several of the cards in the catty, CASEd them as much as possible, and used sets I currently own to fulfill the need to play! I'll be posting them Monday to Thursday this week, and then on Friday, will start posting the cards we will make at the Techniques Stamp Camp being held this weekend in Waterloo. Enjoy the cards!

ps- I STILL want it all! LOL!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Crumb Cake CS, Rich Razzleberry CS, Melon Mambo CS, Very Vanilla CS, DSP retired, Well Scripted Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Pop Dots, Embossing Folder from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful and sweet card Robbyn!!
    I love the little flowers, make it perfect
    hugs

    ReplyDelete