Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Watercolor Birthday Wishes


My NEW Summer Mini Catalogue JUST arrived on Friday, and has so many gorgeous stamps, color combos, accessories, papers, punches and IDEAS, that I really wanted it all, and wanted it NOW to start playing. Instead...I took several of the cards in the catty, CASEd them as much as possible, and used sets I currently own to fulfill the need to play! I'll be posting them Monday to Thursday this week, and then on Friday, will start posting the cards we will make at the Techniques Stamp Camp being held this weekend in Waterloo. Enjoy the cards!

ps- I STILL want it all! LOL!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Melon Mambo CS and Stampin' Write, Crumb Cake CS, DSP and Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, Very Vanilla 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Early Espresso Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Color Spritzer Tool, Bliss Stamp Set, Water Color Trio Stamp Set, Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Robbyn!!
    I like how you put the papers, very elegant combo color
    hugs

    ReplyDelete