Monday, April 25, 2011

Gatefold Sympathy Card

One of the things I really like about this card is the gatefold. Slip off the belly band, and you have the open card below.

Good morning everyone! I hope you've had a fabby long Easter weekend. Where we are, the kiddies get one more day off of school, and I have to say, it almost feels like summer here! 4 whole days of playing outside, biking, walking, doors open, lovely weather....can't wait until the summer holidays start! Whatever you've been doing this long Easter weekend, I hope you've been enjoying yourselves.

This card is one we'll be making at the "Spring is Blossoming" card class, held Fri. May 27 from 7:30-9:30 pm, and Sat. May 28 from 1-3 pm. (see sidebar on the right hand side) Come join us to make six cards (2 each of 3 designs) and a 12x12 scrapbook page! (btw, you can add any sentiment you want, I chose "With Sympathy" merely because when I need a sympathy card I don't feel like making one, so I appreciate having them on hand)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
River Rock CS, Whisper White CS, Not Quite Navy CS and Classic Ink, Baja Breeze CS, Basic Pearls, Paisley Petals DSP, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Four Frames Stamp Set, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Decorative Label Extra Large Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, folding and belly band from the Stamipn' Success Mag February 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Do you have the measurements and where to score for the fold?
    Thanks for sharing!
    Charlotte in Fl.

    ReplyDelete