Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Variation of the Watercolor Resist Technique

Hey all! I really loved the Watercolor Resist Technique we taught at the Techniques Stamp Camp, and was excited to come home and play with it. So, for this card, I stamped in StazOn, outlined in white crayon, watercolor painted a background wash (I used 3 colors this time for the background), HEAT EMBOSSED it, which dried it, AND melted away the crayon, so then I could color the teensy designs with my Stampin' Writes! What a perfectly elegant wedding or anniversary card!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Pretty in Pink CS and Classic Ink, Melon Mambo CS, Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Watercolor Paper, Bashful Blue Stampin' Write, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write, Aqua Painter, Always Elegant Stamp Set, DSP (retired), white crayon from my kidlets coloring box!

No comments:

Post a Comment