Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fundraiser for Chaz


Hi all! I participated in a fundraiser a few weeks back, and these are the tags we made. $2 from the sale of each Tag Alongs Stamp Set was donated by Stampin' Up! to Ronald McDonald House Charities, and my full commission on all orders taken for this event were donated to a local family who spent a long time this year having to live in a Ronald McDonald house in Hamilton, Ontario. Thankfully, their little boy continues to work towards a full recovery, and has returned home now.

I won't post ingredients, as I CASEd the tags from the current Stampin' Up! Catty, only changing colors, a few punches, and layers to suit what I had in my stash. One thing I WILL tell you, is that I was so pleased to be able to fund raise this way, my brain is already clicking on ways to use the new Turtle & Co. Set being released July 1st, and this time SU! is donating $3 of the purchase of each stamp set to the Ronald McDonald House Charities!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment