Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just a little Note

Morning everyone! I've been away for a bit. Last week was one of those weeks that you left at 8 am, and got home at 11 pm. I packed lunches and dinners and ate in the car on the run. And though it was a fun week, I'm exhausted, and of course, sick this week! Boo me! LOL! So on Saturday, I attended a "Stamp Out Cancer" event which was a lot of fun. I took my time making my projects, though we were provided time to scrap on our own projects, I only managed to complete 2 cards. Come back tomorrow to see #2!

This card was made for the Clean and Simple Site, and is for their FTL137 sketch. It features Stampin' Up!'s new triple layer blossom punch. Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Not Quite Navy CS, Peach Parfait CS, Pear Pizazz Classic Ink, Itty Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Triple Layer Punch, Apple Blossoms Stamp Set, Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment