Monday, June 20, 2011

Introducing the ALL NEW Delicate Doilies Stamp Set!!!


Morning everyone! I have been hard at work playing with the NOT YET RELEASED Delicate Doilies Stamp Set, and I have to say I LOVE it!!! Keep popping back, and I will be showing off a card a day for the next bit using this stamp set, and the Flirtacious Specialty DSP. Both the stamp set, and the DSP will be available for purchase once the new catty is up and running (July 1st!)

ps-this is my absolute FAVE card of the bunch!!! :o)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Delicate Doilies Stamp Set, Playful Pieces Stamp Set, Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Whisper White CS, Certainly Celery Classic Ink, Old Olive Classic Ink, Marina Mist Classic Ink, Early Espresso Classic Ink, Jewellery Tag Medium Punch, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Distressing Essentials Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment