Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Delicate Doilies!

This card (and the next 3! ;o) were inspired by Dawn McVey. I loved her layouts, and had to adapt them to the gorgeous new Stampin' Up! products which are being released July 1st! Hope you love them as much as I do!!!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White CS, Melon Mambo Classic Ink, Pretty in Pink CS, Delicate Doilies Stamp Set, Happy Greetings Stamp Set, Certainly Celery Ribbon (retired), Naturals Buttons, Linen Thread, Flirtacious Specialty DSP, Triple Layer Doily Punch

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card!! So soft and beautiful!! I will be showcasing this card on My Crafty Picks #22 with a link back to your blog on 6-26-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete