Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Retiring All Spruced Up


Morning everyone! I made 4 cards the week before the Stampin' Up! Retirement list was due to come out. (Posts run June 27-30th, be sure to check them out!) I had a hunch this set (Fun and Fast Notes) would retire, and I wanted to get some more use from it, before it did! Its a super fast, super easy card, and over the next 4 days, you'll see variations of this CAS layout. All I did was ink up a background stamp, lay down a sticky note where I wanted to mask the area, stamp the background. Then in the left over space, stamped the images with Staz-On and then went from there. Super fun, super fast!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Fun and Fast Notes, Woodgrain Background Stamp, Whisper White CS, Black Staz-On, Concord Crush Classic Ink, and Stampin' Write, Pear Pizzaz Stampin' Write, Poppy Parade Stampin' Write, Early Espresso Stampin' Write, 2 Way Glue Pen, Glitter from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment