Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SURF DOGS 2011!!!

Hey there friends! On Sun Sept. 11, from 11-2, Artful*Inker Team mate, Diane, and I, will be at Bingemans Water Park for Surf Dogs 2011! The Kitchener Waterloo Humane Society is hosting a leash free day for the dogs in the water park. Come bring your pup for some water play, there are some different contests to enter, and many vendors to check out. Apparently there will be doggie and human snacks for purchase as well. Diane and I will have make and takes using the "D is for Dog", and "C is for Cat" stamp sets, and these stamps will be available for order that day. If you can't make it to Surf Dogs, but want a set, contact me prior to Sept 11, to get your order in!

So here's the teaser...I'm busy making sample cards to feature the stamp sets. The unfortunate thing is, my order containing the stamps won't arrive until NEXT Tues! Instead, I am busy making samples without using the actual sets!!! It's very fun, as I'm just getting more and more excited for the stamps to arrive to put the finishing touches on the cards. Come see us at Surf Dogs, as see if you can spot the above (completed! LOL!) cards!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's a good idea .... make the blank cards first and add the stamps later! I'm going to try that, lol. Good luck to you and Diane - the event sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete