Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here's to an A+ year!

Morning everyone! Happy 1st day of school to those returning to, or have young ones returning to school! The first week of school (and occasionally through out the year), I like to send the kiddies little cards in their lunch boxes. Here's Wednesdays card! This card features a stamp from the It's a Wrap Occasions Stamp Set. The intent is to stamp the images on to labels or card stock and seal them around wrapped candy to personalize the candies. I've stacked the image like bricks on my card, and think it gives it a bit of a retro feel. This stamp set will be one featured in my "Gift Class" being held Sat. Sept. 17 from 1-3. Contact me asap if you want to come play with this set! (Click here to access my calendar to see all classes)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White CS, Island Indigo Classic Ink, Lucky Limeade Classic Ink, It's a Wrap Occasions Stamp Set, Stampin' Dimensionals, paper snips.

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! Awesome job!! And, I like your new site look too:)

    ReplyDelete