Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm in loooooooove!

Gah! Have you all seen THIS card? I positively swooned when I saw it. Admittedly, at first, I didn't "get" the Mustache craze (still not sure I DO get it! ;o), and when I saw the Many Mustaches Stamp Set in the current Idea Book and Catalogue (pg 18, #122917, $11.95), I thought that was one set I would NEVER own. Well. Fast forward to seeing Erica's card, and I could NOT wait to place my next order and own Many Mustaches myself! Love, love, LOVE! (and as a fair warning, you are likely going to see it featured here quite a bit over the next 2 months!)

Here's a close up photo in case you couldn't see all that sparkly goodness in the first photo...

If you are wondering how I made these mustaches, I stamped CIL paint chips with versa mark and heat embossed Iridescent Ice on them. (the actual colors used were "Snowfield", and "Silk Moon")
Hope you all love them as much as I do. What a perfect, quick little gift for someone at Christmas!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Blushing Bride CS, Regal Rose Classic Ink, 1" Circle Medium Punch, Many Mustaches Stamp Set, Versa Mark, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, CIL Paint Chip and Candy Sticks from my local dollar store (2 for $1!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment