Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JOY Banner



Eeeks! I loooove this! It's been so fun to create and decorate with! Have to thank my friend Val for lending me her (retired) 3D 5 Point Star Die for the Big Shot so I could play with it and make it! (hint...hopefully in the next week or 2 I'll have another fun project to share with you showing this retired die off...depending on if I can get over my CHICKEN FACTOR or not... :o) Anyway....I have this hanging in my front hall, sorry about the weird angle of the photo, but it's hard to shoot towards a mirror without a flash or other weird background image showing up! The second photo shows a close up of the embossing, but I'm not sure if I like it embossed or not. The un-embossed version gives a much cleaner seam, but the embossed version gives a little extra texture. Anyway you make it, I must say, I do love it!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
3D 5 Point Star Die (retired), Cherry Cobbler CS, and textured CS, Old Olive Textured CS, Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Simply Scored, Timeless Type Medium Sizzlits Die, 1 1/4" Circle Medium Die, Sticky Strip, 2 Way Glue Pen, fishing line from my crafty stash.

1 comment: