Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Christmas Journal

Hey friends! Here is this years Christmas Journal. I like to keep a notebook in my purse at all times for those notes and scrap papers you need. I also like to keep a notebook of Christmas gifts bought, to be bought, things to make, chores to do etc. etc. etc. around this time of year. Last years Christmas journal is a bit worn and my "random purse notebook" is a disaster, so I made this to use for both purposes and must say I am loving that texture!
I've used the Petals Aplenty Embossing folder on the Not Quite Navy Card Stock, rubbed the Versa Mark on it, and heat embossed with the Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. The Cajun Craze has that yummy torn edge and has been sponged with Early Espresso Classic Ink. The More Mustard was stamped with the (new for me, and I'm loving it!) Netting Background Stamp in Early Espresso and the whole thing was sponged around the edges with that color too.

This here is a notebook to use for Christmas, and all year long too!

ps-I intentionally did NOT stamp anything on the front indicating it was my Christmas Notebook to keep those little curious eyeballs away! ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Not Quite Navy CS, More Mustard CS, Cajun Craze CS, Eary Espresso Classic Ink, Versa Mark Ink, Sponge, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Petals Aplenty Embossing Folder, Netting Background Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment